Transformers Qi Wireless Charging Pad
Wireless charging is the future - and as more phones come on the market, more and more of them have built-in wireless charging.
This type of charging works using magnetic coils to create an energy field to charge your phone without having to plug in your cable every time.
And like most of our products we don't like boring and plain. So now we have our range of character Qi chargers that you will be proud to have in your house or office.
Let this wireless charging pad transform your phone into a fully charge beast!
Qi Charging - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Your phone MUST have Qi wireless charging built in OR you need a suitable Qi receiver that gets plugged into your charging port and placed under your phone case.
- Wireless charging is not as fast as plugging your phone in with a cable. Great for overnight charging.
- There are currently 2 types of wireless charging. Qi and Powermat. They are NOT compatible with each other. If you have a Powermat enabled phone it will not work with a Qi charger.
- You can get "Fast Charging" Qi chargers (our product is not one of these). These will only work with phones that also have Qi Fast Charging capabilities. But these fast chargers have a tendency to heat up your phone unnecessarily.
- Wireless charging will not work if you have a thick armour type case, or a case with magnets in it (as found in some wallet style cases with removable phone sections).
For a list of phones that have Qi built in and enabled, or those that need an additional receiver see:
- Qi wireless charger
- 2m Black Micro USB Cable
iPhone users - DO NOT DESPAIR
We know you don't have built in Qi charging capabilities (and this was mentioned several times by our Android users in the office when the Qi Chargers came in) - but don't worry. We have you covered. We have the plug-in Qi Wireless charing coils to turn your iPhones into Qi charging devices. See Here
The following applies UNLESS stated in the description or item is on Pre-Order status (scroll down for Pre-Order delivery timeframes).
All items available to add to cart are in stock and ready for dispatch.
Orders are sent out the same or next business day.
In New Zealand
All orders are sent via Tracked Courier.
Normal delivery timeframe is 1-2 business days from time of dispatch (allow up to 3 extra days for rural delivery)
Delivery timeframes are stated in your shipping options at checkout.
Items on Pre-Order
If an item is showing as "Available for Pre-Order" (other than Grab-A-Deal items) delivery times will generally be 7-14 working days unless otherwise stated.
Sometimes this will be less as the items are already on the way from our suppliers.
If you are unsure - please contact us before purchasing so we can get you an accurate delivery time.